The output maps are visualized in an integrated map-viewer. For Super User (i.e. thematic expert), this VRE enables the editing of attributes, the validation and publication of OGC-compliant data and catalog entries. The VLab relies on Blue-Cloud data services to manage users and content. It can be also useful to support Maritime Spatial Planners.
This VLab allows to perform the following tasks:
- Visualize generated geospatial data
- Access to information at farm (feeding systems, farm material, farm design, fish species) but also cage levels (size, shape)
- Edit attributes at farm level (for Super User only)
- Overlay with Copernicus Sentinel-1 images
- Compare the footprint of coastal ponds and rice paddy fields, and check their evolution over 20 years
- Validate the attributes at farm level, and publish the results in a geonetwork catalog (for Super User only)
This VRE is currently equipped with the basic VRE facilities:
- Workspace: for sharing objects of interest;
- DataMiner: with a geographic proximity tool enabling to compute the closest NASO farms;
- Social networking area: for supporting the discussions among members;
- User management facility: for managing membership.